Post Graduate Diploma in Tax Management (PGDTM) offered by
United International University
Admission of “Summer 2022 PGDTM” is going on
Deadline for admission June 15, 2022 (Seats are limited)
Class will commence on June 17, 2022
(Classes will be held on campus only on Friday)
The Post Graduate Diploma in Tax Management (PGDTM) is a specialized value-added qualification in tax management and tax compliance. It is a program designed by IBER of UIU to combine academic knowledge and practical skills. The curriculum of the program includes taxation law, VAT and SD Act, Customs Act, related Finance Act and applicable rules and regulations.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from any recognized university/university college
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Photocopy of NID/Passport
- Photocopy of all Certificates & Mark sheet
Students must complete the following six courses with a minimum 2.5 CGPA.
PGDTM 101: Fundamental Accounting & Corporate compliances
PGDTM 102: Tax System in Bangladesh
PGDTM 103: Financial Statement Analysis & corporate communication
PGDTM 201: Applied VAT, SD, Customs Act
PGDTM 202: VAT Law & supplementary Duty in Bangladesh
PGDTM 203: Tax Management, Tax practices, Tax Audit in Bangladesh
Tuition fees Breakdown:
- Application Form: BDT. 500.
- Admission Fees (Non-Refundable): BDT 6,000
- Tuition Fees: BDT 31200 for the program. (waiver applicable only on this amount)
Total Course Fee TK. 37,700
Mode of Payment:
- Installment 1: BDT 12,200 During Admission
- Installment 2: BDT 12,500 During Term-1
- Installment 3: BDT 12,500 During Term-2
Admission form is available in UIU permanent campus admission office.
- 15% waiver on tuition fees for UIU students.
- 15% waiver on tuition fees for FCTB members.
- 15% waiver on tuition fees for 3 or more students joining from same organization.
- 10% waiver on tuitions fees for paying full course fee during admission.